Relax & Unwind | Calming Natural Bath Oil
Have you ever loved a scent so much you wanted to bathe in it? That’s how Rachel and her Mum, Alison, felt about Rachel’s extremely popular Relax & Unwind pure essential oil blend, so they got together to create a product that would help them achieve it. This beautifully calming bath oil is handcrafted in small batches on the Hebridean Isle of Colonsay by Alison, a natural shampoo and skincare formulator.
This calming natural bath oil is handcrafted using a relaxing aromatherapy blend of pure essential oils and silky coconut oil. It has a beautifully deep, rich, sensual, slightly sweet and earthy aroma and is naturally scented with essential oils.
Volume - 100ml
Handmade using 100% naturally derived, vegan, and cruelty-free ingredients
Packaged in a recyclable amber glass bottle with an aluminium cap
Price shown includes UK P&P
- 100% Naturally Derived Ingredients
- Vegan & Cruelty-Free Ingredients
- Recyclable Apothecary-Style Amber Glass Bottles
- Recyclable Aluminium Caps - Recyclable & Biodegradable Waterproof Labels
- No Artificial Fragrance or Colourants
- No Artificial Preservatives
- Recycled & Recyclable Packing Materials
Naturally scented with True Lavender, Sweet Orange, Patchouli & Ylang Ylang pure essential oils known for their calming and relaxing effects
How to Enjoy Relax & Unwind Calming Natural Bath Oil:
- Add 1 or 2 teaspoons of bath oil, as desired, under warm running tap water
- Relax in the bath with the calming scent of the aromatherapy bath oil for 20 minutes or more
- Emerge from the bath feeling beautifully relaxed, with silky smooth skin that’s lightly perfumed from the heavenly fragrance of the essential oils infused in the bath oil
- Please take care when getting in and out of the bath as it may be slippery
*Due to being made from 100% natural oils, this type of bath oil doesn’t disperse through the water like some bath products do - it floats and glistens near the surface of the bath water
Relax & Unwind Calming Natural Bath Oil is best enjoyed in the evening or shortly before bed - slip into bed afterwards feeling beautifully relaxed and ready for a restful night’s sleep
Scent, aesthetic, and therapeutic effect are equally important in Rachel’s candle and wax melt making process. As a student of professional aromatherapy, the development of each of her products generally begins with the desire to help the users of her products achieve a specific mood and emotional benefit.
Click here for Rachel's full profile